Urban Land Interests
Urban Land Interests, LLC (ULI) is a real estate development and management company that is committed to the following mission:
ULI develops, manages, operates and invests in real estate with the perspective of long term owners committed to improving the value of every building. We build long term relationships with our tenants by providing services that anticipate and meet their needs and exceed their expectations. We create buildings of exceptional quality that provide attractive living and working environments by paying relentless attention to the details that separate good enough from outstanding.
Brad Binkowski and Tom Neujahr founded ULI in 1974. In Madison, its developments include:
- Fire Station No. 2
- Doty School Condominiums
- Lincoln School Apartments
- Tobacco Lofts Apartments
- Pinckney Row Townhomes
- 222 West Gorham Street
- American Exchange Bank renovation
- US Bank Plaza
- Tenney Plaza
- 44 East Mifflin Street office building and parking ramp, including Pinnacle Health & Fitness and UW Credit Union
- Block 89, an office and retail development which includes the 119 Martin Luther King, One East Main, 10 East Doty, and 33 East Main buildings, including Walgreens, Starbucks, Johnny Delmonicos, Marigold Kitchen, Bel Air Cantina, DLUX, Tavernakaya, Johnson Bank, and Park Bank
- 25 West Main Street (Redevelopment of the former Anchor Bank Properties)
ULI employs its own janitorial and maintenance staffs along with HVAC technicians to make sure that it delivers the highest possible quality of service to tenants.
Please contact the ULI office with any questions or concerns you may have. If you are unsure whom to contact for a specific request, the receptionist will be happy to direct your question/request to the appropriate person(s). We welcome your input.